|Our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for Devi Sansthan
activities on secure online
payment gateway as under:
|Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the
website, shall not be
entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed
after completing the online
donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We therefore request you to be
sure before you donate.
Refund policies for event registration can vary widely depending on the
organizer and the type of event. However, here
are some common elements you might find in refund policies:
- Full Refund: Some organizers offer a full refund if you cancel your
registration within a certain period before the
event. This period can vary, but it’s typically several weeks or months before the event
- Partial Refund: In some cases, organizers may offer a partial refund if
you cancel within a specific time frame. The
amount refunded can vary and is often based on how far in advance you cancel.
- No Refund: Some events have a strict no-refund policy, especially for
special or high-demand events where space is
limited, and they may have turned away other potential attendees.
- Transferable Registration: Instead of providing refunds, some
organizers allow you to transfer your registration to
another person. This can be a convenient option if you can’t attend but know someone who
can take your place.
- Event Cancellation: If the organizer cancels the event for any reason,
they may offer full or partial refunds to all
registered attendees. This policy should be clearly outlined in the event terms and
- Force Majeure Clause: Event organizers often include a force majeure
clause in their terms and conditions. This clause
typically states that they are not responsible for refunds if the event is canceled due
to circumstances beyond their
control, such as natural disasters or government restrictions.
- Processing Fees: Some organizers may deduct processing fees from the
refunded amount, especially if you paid using a
credit card or other payment methods that charge transaction fees.
- Tiered Refund Schedule: For multi-day events or events with multiple
ticket tiers, organizers may have a tiered refund
schedule, with different refund amounts depending on when you cancel and the type of
ticket you purchased.
- Refund Request Process: The policy should also outline the process for
requesting a refund, such as who to contact and
the deadline for submitting refund requests.
It’s essential to carefully review the event’s terms and conditions before
to understand the specific refund
policy in place. If you have questions or concerns about the refund policy, it’s a good
idea to reach out to the event
organizer for clarification before registering. Keep copies of all correspondence and
receipts related to your
registration in case you need to reference them later.